* Finding transactions in GPEX Wallet
There are two ways to access your transactions on Mobile.
1. The first is to tap on the token type whose transactions you want to view, and scroll down.
2. The second is to tap the clock icon in tab bar to see your activity. In the transaction list that appears, tap on the transaction you’re looking for to view its details.
* Finding transactions on the block explorer
Although there are distinctions between each block explorer, they broadly look the same. The steps below will apply regardless of the network you’re using:
- Open up the appropriate block explorer. Network profiles accessible from our hub can help you find it.
- Copy your wallet address.
- Paste your address into the search bar to open up your wallet’s page.
- Locate the transaction in the list provided.